Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…!
We, are pleased to inform you that EXFO Inc., Pune is looking for Project Intern.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, 6th March 2018, before 5.00 PM
About EXFO –
Location: Magarpatta, Pune
EXFO Inc. is a recognized test and measurement expert in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which represents our main business activity, offers a full suite of test solutions and monitoring systems to network service providers, cable TV operators, telecom system vendors and component manufacturers in approximately 70 countries.
EXFO is NASDAQ listed company with an annual turnover of 200 MM and about 1600 people employed. EXFO R&D Centre in Pune works on developing and delivering state-of-art software enterprise solutions that allow telecom companies to monitor the traffic, diagnose and forecast equipment problems.
EXFO is a global top-5 player in the Telecom Test and Service Assurance industry; with in excess of 1800 people located in 25 countries (Mostly in Canada – Quebec City, Montreal &Toronto; USA – Boston & Dallas; Finland – Oulu; UK; India & China) and doing business both directly and through trading partners with all the major Network Operators and System Vendors in over 100 countries. EXFO is publicly traded on the New-York NASDAQ and the Toronto MDX and has sustained growth rates well above its industry average in its 25 years of history. The company has one of the largest R&D centre in Pune, India with over 250 employees and growing.
Designation – Project Intern (OOPS, C++, Algorithms, PHP, SQL, Logical thinking, problem solving, scripting)
Job Description: As a part of the EXFO’s R&D organization, Project Intern will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing of Telecom software applications.
- Design and develop Telecom Software Applications.
- Participate in all aspects of product development, from requirements analysis to product release.
- Work in the supervision of technical lead and deliver high quality software to aggressive schedules.
- Design and develop using agile/scrum methodology and using object-oriented methodologies.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and passionate about adapting technology to provide business-benefiting solution
- Proficient in modern programming languages and tech stacks
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
- Passion for solving challenging issues
- Adapts to changing business needs and conditions
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems Academic and Professional Requirements
Eligibility: Engineering- graduate or post graduate (completed the course – 2017 pass outs) in Computer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication stream with minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- Soft Skills (Leadership, team management, communication skills etc. as applicable to the position)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info.
Tenure: 4+ Months, Certificate of internship will be provided only if 4 months of internship is completed.
Stipend: Graduates – 12,000 Rs. Per month and Postgraduates – 15,000 Rs. Per month
1st Round –Technical/Analytical test (Test will be for 1 hour & 40 mins. First 40 objective type questions for 40 mins & programming questions (Syntax related questions)
2nd Round – Technical panel
3rd Round – HR panel