Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform you that Indus Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune is looking for Java Developer.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, 13rd February 2018, before 4.00 PM
ONLY FOR CPC ACADEMY PUNE STUDENTS
1] Students should apply on given provided link & also they must send their soft copy of updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Resume for Indus Software Technologies.
2] Students must give name to their resume in following format only. Otherwise resume will not be accepted.
About Indus Software Technologies:
Founded in 1990 Indus offers a specialized suite of products and technology solutions for Banking & Finance, Telecom and Insurance Industries. Our pioneering enterprise level originations, receivables management and debt management solutions are trusted by over 100 plus clients globally. With our deep domain understanding and through our learnings from industry best practices we continuously enhanced products to deliver the most relevant solutions to our clients. Indus also offers a range of Enterprise IT services such as Application Development, Maintenance and Support to its global client base.
Headquartered in Pune and with development centers in Chennai and Pune we support 150 plus implementations across the globe.
Indus became a portfolio company of Black Dragon Capital in July, 2015; as part of their financial technology strategy to bring the most advanced technologies to Financial institutions, Telecom, Insurance & BPO sectors globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coding components as per program specifications.
• Prepare unit test scripts.
• Unit Testing of the coded modules.
• Provide off site support to the team at the client’s site.
• Developing software applications according to the Quality Standards followed by Company.
• Interact with the team members to understand the processes and procedures followed.
• 60% and above in BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/ MCS
• Conceptual clarity about the relevant technologies.
• Proactive, flexible and good grasping power.
• Good communication skills.
• Shortlisting Criteria – 60% aggregate
• Selection Procedure (Test – Aptitude / Technical, GD, Interview etc. ) – Aptitude Test , Technical Test , Technical Interview, HR Discussion
• Technologies on which candidates shall be working – In -House Tools ,Java, Oracle
• Number of vacancies likely to be fulfilled from campus – 20
• CTC – 3 LPA
• Bond period – 2 years
• Tentative Joining Date – 5th March 18