Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform you that Interview Mocha, Pune is looking for UI Developer(Angular 2).
Deadline to apply: Monday, 19th February 2018, before 11.00 AM
About Interview Mocha:
- Interview Mocha is a leading SaaS company disrupting the field of preemployment skill testing.
- Over 1000 global customers from 70+ countries. Growing rapidly.
- Awarded as No 1 PaaS company of India by Microsoft for the year 2015.
Why join Interview Mocha?
Flat hierarchy – we hate micromanaging and have a relatively flat hierarchy. We love people who are passionate about getting things done on their own.
- Your work is seen and appreciated by thousands of business users daily.
- You work with a team of passionate folks who love beautifully designed software and understand that design is as important the technology behind a product.
- Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi-functional, tightly-knit teams of smart folks.
- Work- life balance: Flexible work from home policy
- Flexible policy for leaves: we trust people in getting work done
- Flexible office timings for various teams and functions
- Flexible dress code: wear shorts, sandals or whatever
- Use your own laptop or the company purchases one for you.
- Hogging – Fruits, Maggi, Chips, Tea, Cookies and a lot more. Never stay Hungry.
Position: UI Developer (Angular 2)
Do you enjoy crafting beautiful and high performing web applications leveraging the latest front-end development methodologies, tools, and techniques? Do you have an eye for design and a passion for delivering great user experiences?
Looking for a talented individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be involved in UI development to create responsive websites with rich user experience across all platforms (web & mobile). Candidate will be expected to have minimum 1-year experience in designing custom front ends applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- UI Development with Angular 2, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Hands on experience in C#.NET will be an added advantage
- Create responsive websites with rich user experience across all platforms (web & mobile)
- Design, develop, and test high performance, scalable, highly available, and secure web-based solutions
- Understanding of Agile programming methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to contemporary web design and UI/UX strategies
- Educational Qualification: BE, MCA from a reputed institute with minimum 60%
- Knowledge of Angular 2, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently deliver complex development projects.
- Enjoys working as part of agile teams in a start up environment.
- Pune, India