Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform you that JYS Infotech Private Limited, Pune is looking for Cloud Solutions Engineer(Java/Python).
Deadline to apply: Saturday, 5th April 2018, before 11.00 AM
ONLY FOR CPC ACADEMY PUNE STUDENTS
JYS Infotech Private Limited is a global IT service company. Incorporated in January 2016, JYS Infotech has proved to be one of the leading Google Cloud Partner. JYS is committed to deliver end-to-end IT solutions and services to its customers worldwide. We integrate our vast experience across industry sectors with world class technology and state of the art infrastructure to offer business friendly solutions across industries.
We are an authorised Google Cloud Partner with hundreds of successful deployments. We specialize in implementing Google cloud solutions like G Suite, Google App Enginer etc alongside third-party complementing solutions, offering end-to-end cloud solutions for small to medium businesses like yours. Our business processes are based on methodologies and experience gained over time with many different clients in type and size, providing smooth transition from legacy systems such as MS Exchange, Yahoo Mail etc. to G Suite.
Position : Cloud Solutions Engineer
Department: Cloud Solutions
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
– Designing front-end UI.
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Integration of data storage solutions.
- Basic understanding of Google Apps
- Expert in Java Or Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django.
- Understanding of the threading and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
A JYS Infotech team member is a highly motivated individual with a phenomenal amount of passion and energy for whatever he/she engages in; Who respects honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving.
1. Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome applications to solve real business/consumer needs?
2. An agile critical thinker, trying to improve things you witness around you?
3. Able to work independently?
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in software development.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: 1.2 LPA – 1.8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview)
Job Location: Pune
Interview Location: Pune