Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)….!
We, CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com) pleased to inform you that, Kimaya Infotech is looking for Junior Software Developer (Java).
ONLY FOR CPC ACADEMY PUNE STUDENTS
Deadline to apply: Tomorrow, Wednesday 18th September 2019, before 09.00 AM
Position: Junior software developer
Experience: 0 – 2 years (expert/deserving candidates salary no bar)
Education: B.E, M.E, BCA, MCA, B.Sc. (computers) or equivalent degree/diploma
Required Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of memory management.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient code
- Identify bugs and provide solutions to the problems
- code versioning
Good to Have:
- knowledge of Linux OS
- Round I: Technical Test (Written / Practical)
- Round II: Technical Face to Face
- Round III: Logical Reasoning/verbal ability/ Learning ability test
- Round IV: HR Interview
- For first 6 month’s Training (probation) Period = 1.44 LPA
- After that based on performance package will be upto 2.40 LPA
- After confirming the employment company expects min 2 years commitment. Failing which may result into repay of training amount from employee.
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 7 pm
- 2nd & 4th Saturday Off
1) There are NO registration charges or any cost is involved in this service, this is ZERO COST Service for freshers.
2) Candidates will be eligible for company interviews as per the shortlisting done by company
3) CPC ACADEMY Pune reserves all the rights