Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)….!
We, CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com), pleased to inform you that, Maven Tech Services, Pune is looking for Android and Dot Net Developers.
Deadline to apply: Friday, 25th May 2018. Before 10.00AM
Job position 1 – Jr. Android Developer (only Male candidates)
Educational Qualification: MCA, MCS, BCA, BSC, BCS, B.E, B-Tech, 2017-18 passed outs
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, Android Studio.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code-Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications and Animations.
- Have working knowledge of Material Design
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Note: Freshers (Must have done certification in Android development)
Job position 2 – Jr. Software Developer (Male candidates only)
Education Qualification- BE/ B TECH / M Sc / MCM /MCA with 60% through out
Key words- Asp.NET, C#, SQL, My SQL
Work experience- Freshers (must have done certification I relevant field)
Salary- As per company Standards
Location- Koregaon Park, Pune
- Should be proficient with OOPS concepts.
- Should be thorough with fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework, ADO dot net.
- Experience on Web Applications
- Database – SQL Server, Stored procedures skills.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, SDLC.
- Documentation of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Database Concepts should be clear
- Successful project delivery
- Unit testing of application in accordance with established standards.
1) There are NO registration charges or any cost is involved in this service, this is ZERO COST Service for freshers.
2) Candidates will be eligible for company interviews as per the shortlisting done by company
3) CPC ACADEMY Pune reserves all the rights.