Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform you that Mestech Services, Pune is looking for Quality Consultant.
Deadline to apply: Friday, 18th January, before 12.00PM
Only for CPC Academy Pune Students
Mestech provides Manufacturing Execution Systems consulting and software Implementation for manufacturing plant management operations. It is among the leaders in providing lean manufacturing Solution s in the fields of Life Sciences, Process, and Automotive and Discrete verticals.
Quality Consultant -Responsible for the quality, accuracy of all the project processes & documents as per QMS process
- Reviewing all the documents and making sure all best practices are addressed & are as per QMS process/template
- Working with project teams to make sure that project execution follows quality methodology
- Working with customer quality & csv team on quality process & project documentation
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with project & management team;
- Training project team members on QMS process changes
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Involvement in internal/customer audit preparation
Educational Qualifications & skill requirements:
- Applicants must possess at least a graduation degree
- Knowledge of recognized quality systems will be an asset;
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmers and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Reporting to: Quality Head
- Project execution is as per defined processes
- Timely completion of all project artifacts/documents are review/approval
Experience – Fresher
Job base location – Pune
Freshers will be hired as trainee for the first six months after which they will be confirmed.
Compensation/CTC – First six months – (INR 10,000 – 15,000), Next hike will depend on the next scheduled appraisal procedure