Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform that Optimum Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pune is looking for immediate joining as Business Analyst.
Deadline to apply: Thursday, 28th December, before 12.00PM
Click on the link to apply: http://www.javapatil.c
Company Name: Optimum Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Kindly find the below details.
Optimum Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd. also called as OFSPL is an IT Firm Catering to Financial Intermediaries and was founded in the year 2012 with an Aim to Provide Single Application for All Technology needs of Financial Intermediaries through its Cloud Based Solutions for Wealth Management, Portfolio Tracker, Financial Planning & Customer Relationship Management Modules helping to do business efficiently, avoid Data Duplication and Improve Productivity. Currently Company has got 2 Cloud Based Application OptiCloud & OptiMF. Both Application are Integrated and thereby through Single Application provider it serve purpose of Financial Planning, providing live valuation for various asset classes, tracking goals and Monitoring Investments assigned to goals.
Website : www.optimumfintech.com
Job Title : Business Analyst
Criteria : BE / MCA (No percentage criteria, No passout year criteria)
Must Required Skills :
1] Excellent Communication Skill
2] Immediate joining
Salary: Upto 2.2 LPA.
Job Location : Wakad, Pune.
Interview Location : Wakad, Pune.
· Client coordination, requirement understanding, requirement gathering, feasibility study, wire framing etc.
· Engage with business stakeholders to gather requirements related to inefficiency and risks due to data or data management
· Data Gathering and Perform Business analysis and document artifacts (BRDs, FRDs & UAT)
· Creating technical document for technical team, creating use-case and other technical diagrams
· Managing and leading the project team.
· Detailed project planning and control including :
· Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
· Managing deliverables in line with the project plan
· Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
· Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary
· Monitoring project progress and performance
· Providing status reports to the project sponsors
· Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board / senior management
· Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs
· Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program
· Create reports to update the company on the progress. Provide status reporting of achievement against the Target.