Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com) in association with Akhil Bhartiya Maratha Shikshan Parishad Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering & Research arranging a pool campus drive for Renowned Software Company in Pune for Java Developer Profile.
Deadline to apply: Monday, 26rd February 2018, before 4.00 PM
Click on the link to apply: http://www.javapatil.com/job-openings/
About Company –
Company offers a specialized suite of products and technology solutions for Banking & Finance, Telecom and Insurance Industries. Our pioneering enterprise level originations, receivables management and debt management solutions are trusted by over 100 plus clients globally. With our deep domain understanding and through our learnings from industry best practices we continuously enhanced products to deliver the most relevant solutions to our clients. Company also offers a range of Enterprise IT services such as Application Development, Maintenance and Support to its global client base.
Headquartered in Pune and with development centers in Chennai and Pune we support 150 plus implementations across the globe.
Company became a portfolio company of Black Dragon Capital in July, 2015; as part of their financial technology strategy to bring the most advanced technologies to Financial institutions, Telecom, Insurance & BPO sectors globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coding components as per program specifications.
- Prepare unit test scripts.
- Unit Testing of the coded modules.
- Provide off site support to the team at the client’s site.
- Developing software applications according to the Quality Standards followed by Company.
- Interact with the team members to understand the processes and procedures followed.
- 60% and above in BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/ MCS
- Conceptual clarity about the relevant technologies.
- Proactive, flexible and good grasping power.
- Good communication skills.
|Shortlisting Criteria||60% aggregate|
|Selection Procedure (Test – Aptitude / Technical, GD, Interview etc. )||Aptitude Test , Technical Test , Technical Interview ,HR Discussion|
|Technologies on which candidates shall be working||In -House Tools ,Java, Oracle|
|Number of vacancies likely to be fulfilled from campus||8|
|Bond period||2 years|
|Tentative Joining Date||5th March 18|
Date – Tuesday, 27/2/2018
Time – 9 am
Venue – Akhil Bhartiya Maratha Shikshan Parishad
Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering & Research,
Parvati, Pune – 09