Greetings from CPC Academy Pune (www.javapatil.com)…..!
We are pleased to inform that WebDirekt, Pune is looking for Java Developer.
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, 17th January, before 5.00PM
ONLY FOR CPC ACADEMY PUNE STUDENTS
Company profile: WebDirekt was set up in Germany in 1994 as an Internet Service Provider. Within a few years we had started developing web based software for companies and also for local German government. By 2000 our client base had grown substantially, we had also moved into Switzerland. To meet the requirements of our clients, we needed to increase output, we decided to set up a Development Centre in India.
Our MD spent a year working in Ahmedabad in 1998. During this time he researched possible places to set up a development centre. Due to location, climate, and above all the high level of developers studying there, he selected Pune. In 2000 we were one of the pioneering software companies to set up a development centre in Pune.
Requirement : Fresher Java Developer
Salary: 12-15k per month
Package: As per market standard
Bond: 2 to 2.5 Year
Job Type: Permanent
Qualification: Graduates/Post Graduates in computer/IT discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Servlet, JSP programming skills.
- Expertise in Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Knowledge of MYSQL database and Linux Basic Commands.
- Experience working on Liferay would be an advantage.
- Candidates should be good in communication.
- Candidates should possess strong technical skills in Java related technologies.
Job Location: Pune
Please note below points:
- We are looking to build up a strong and stable team, so we need the Candidates to commit for minimum 2.5 years.
- Candidates are required to submit their latest original educational certificate at the time of joining to show their seriousness in fulfilling the Agreement. The document will be returned at the end of the Agreement period which will be acknowledged by the Company.
- If any candidate attends the interview within 6 months please ignore the email.